Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Mad Driving Skillz Conclusion

From the editor:
"Even more amused to see the irony in you quoting Canadian songstress-moppets while recalling your comments the other day about LMH40K's "granny"-like driving skillz.

Now isn't THAT ironic?

Zhang etc."


I might as well start sleeping with twenty-year-olds and surrender all the highground and join Mattresshammer on the boggy flats.

At least their cavalry can't get us there.



... ooh.
Perky.

I did my pre-learner safety training for motorbikes three weeks back.
I wonder if any dealers do a "Buy one secondhand 250cc bike and get 20% off a car!" deals?

3 comments:

worldpeace and a speedboat said...

I might as well start sleeping with twenty-year-olds and surrender all the highground and join Mattresshammer on the boggy flats.

DOOMED. doomed I tell you.

Anonymous said...

bikes dont have roofs....

Taffy

harry said...

No problem; in that manouvre there would be no way I would have stayed on the bike.